C body art

Blish

Reaction score
16394967558903066032684088608648.jpg
16394967751431421255985515293765.jpg

Even though I hate the land of liberals its always been a dream of mine to visit California. I made that dream come true minus the car a month ago. Was pretty cool, I have alot of pictures stocked up on my phone.

Bit I drew my car the way I want it against a city Skyline and the golden gate Bridge. Got bored and been stuck at home for a while. Figured it would be something cool for yall to see.

If you want any sketches done of your vehicle then feel free to reply or message me with some pictures, and tell me what you want done. It would probably take about a week or so to complete I have personal requests too.

-Paul

Even though I hate the land of liberals its always been a dream of mine to visit California.
-Paul
You had never been here, but you hate it? Where's the logic in that? That would be like me saying "I hate the land of Slavery so I hate all things from South Carolina."

Not everyone in California is a liberal. Kern County, where I lived for 20 years and still own a house there, votes Republican every election.

You had never been here, but you hate it? Where's the logic in that? That would be like me saying "I hate the land of Slavery so I hate all things from South Carolina."

Not everyone in California is a liberal. Kern County, where I lived for 20 years and still own a house there, votes Republican every election.
I only see the parts that are bad, like all the rainbow queers that want to take our freedoms away and tax us to the gills so they can live above us hard working people. I do agree though after traveling to Cali its not as much of a blue state as alot of people make it out.

Politics aside its a pretty place for sure. Lots of flat land and big spaces. Nice to see a change in scenery once in a while

Back