Car auction

Nice vid and intresting cars but I laughed when they revealed the secret barn find for the first time and opened the door ,,,all the lights in the barn were on,,,,

Last edited:
"Solid body" on the Corvette. So no rust on the fiberglass ?
And a "shaker hood" on a 442 ?
Auctioneers...sheesh.

No wonder you can't find a decent Doctor anymore... apparently they retire and live out my fantasy.

This Doc liked convertibles... and oddballs....
fi1.cgi
fi42.cgi

A couple candidates for the Wollfen Museum in NC...

fi68.cgi
fi79.cgi

Due to high demand for floor space... I wonder if they will make the cut?

A link to the photo gallery...

AuctionZip.com - Live Auction Locator - Fast,Easy, and Free!

fi1.cgi

Mrs. Big John would make me bring this home for her....

What makes us wanna do that or be like that. I would love to amass a collection like that and yet for what?

Thats GREAT!!

I would be this guy in a second if I had a lot of disposable income.

I will be there, only about 20 minutes from me. I already took that Friday as vaca, I'm hoping to pick up some NOS parts. This guy also bought spare parts for the cars he bought so he would have them when he needed them. It'll be interesting to see what NOS are available. I love the dart convertible, but I've got to finish my Fury before I buy another classic.

"Solid body" on the Corvette. So no rust on the fiberglass ?
And a "shaker hood" on a 442 ?
Auctioneers...sheesh.
Yeah, I wish they would at least do a quick google of the cars they're talking about so they wouldn't say such insanely stupid things. It's irritating.

I got the impression he only had parts for the cars he had
Yes, that's my understanding also but the website is not a complete list of all items. There are two 70 Fury's and a 70 Chrysler, and there are a few 440 cars. With three fuselage cars and the 440 cars, I'm hoping I will come across something good. It's too close not to attend.

Back