Car Collection for Sale

Status
Not open for further replies.
Holy crap.........

00g0g_bspXzqWDYaY_600x450.jpg

If i couldn't get a Sport Fury GT i guess i would settle for the 300 Hurst....

When was the last time you saw a Packard Hawk ?

If i couldn't get a Sport Fury GT i guess i would settle for the 300 Hurst....

I like evrything about the 300 Hurst cars. . . Except the color scheme.

I wonder if the "collection" is for sale as one item, or are they selling the cars one at a time. . .?

and thats why I always say there is another one tucked away somewhere... you never know

sorry mopar guys, but this car is on my bucket list. too bad the money bucket is empty.

00m0m_2zOLJv4KRF4_600x450.jpg

00m0m_2zOLJv4KRF4_600x450.jpg

I doubt that the cross ram is OE. It would make the car to valuable to modify with a 4 sp.

Maybe the cross ram is oe but the car was modded to a 4 spd from an auto or 3 spd. I can't even find anything that says a 4 spd was avail on a '61 plymouth.

Is there enough folks here if'n we pitched in 3-4K a piece we could make an offer on the whole she-bang?

Glenn

Maybe the cross ram is oe but the car was modded to a 4 spd from an auto or 3 spd. I can't even find anything that says a 4 spd was avail on a '61 plymouth.

No 4 speeds in 61, and the 3 speeds were column shifted. There was an over the counter floor shifter avaliable.
A factory coded ram induction 61 Plymouth is very rare and restored to as new condition could be valued at 80/90K for a hard top and 120+K for a convertible To modify one by installing a 4 speed would just devalue it. I would bet it started life as a 318.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back