Carlisle 2021

I have hospital appointments most of the day Friday. I'm planning on getting to Carlisle early enough Saturday morning for the group picture and spend a couple of hours on the C-Body line. I was going to bring the 78 NYB but with my current health setbacks I can't take the chance of breaking down with a 43 year old car. I'll be bringing the Redeye.

20200608_085522.jpg

Last edited:
Made and yes I did get that needle more to the right lol. Took a lot of back roads and took my time.

Well we are still on the road. Unfortunately with the rain, but unless a miracle happens it looks like we are just going to the hotel and NOT the showfield today. See everyone tomorrow.
20210708_155421.jpg

Got To the hotel in Carlisle about an hour ago, just debating on if the cruise will happen or not. For now, just waiting out the rain and hoping there are no leaks in the car.

We got there about 2:45 or so. Uneventful trip.... 15 MPG at 75-80MPH with the A/C on. I can't complain there.

Walked around, spent a few bucks, then it started raining and we went back to the hotel. Got soaked parking the car there and I'm in for the night!

Good news, made it up here all good, 7 hour drive from Hampton Roads, VA, completed on Wednesday. Cannot wait to meet you all!
For reference, I am here in my brown New Yorker with my dad. Saw one C-Body Today (Stunning 69 Polara, and many Road Runners, Chargers, and Darts).
See you all tomorrow and Saturday,
77newyorker440

20210707_184952.jpg

I'm in the hospital right now. I believe I'm getting out tomorrow hopefully. I told the Dr. that I had to go to Carlisle Saturday. He asked what Carlisle was and I told him the biggest Mopar Show in the world and he laughed.

Send it out West! We need it.

Boise is at 10 straight days of over 100. I'm 4 hours away and we've been locked in the 90s. We have had evening showers to ease the water woes.
I really don't know how they keep moving there with absolutely no possible water solution.

Boise is at 10 straight days of over 100. I'm 4 hours away and we've been locked in the 90s. We have had evening showers to ease the water woes.
I really don't know how they keep moving there with absolutely no possible water solution.
I can relate. What I've seen with the growth in AZ over the 40 years we've been here is unbelievable. Especially the last 5 years or so. I used to be way out among the farmland but now warehouses and subdivisions are sprouting up instead of crops. Lakes and resiviours are getting lower and lower. We used to get at least one or two good flooding rains a year but we haven't had one in 4 or 5 years.

I can relate. What I've seen with the growth in AZ over the 40 years we've been here is unbelievable. Especially the last 5 years or so. I used to be way out among the farmland but now warehouses and subdivisions are sprouting up instead of crops. Lakes and resiviours are getting lower and lower. We used to get at least one or two good flooding rains a year but we haven't had one in 4 or 5 years.

When I said there I meant Arizona. They really gotta put a hault to the people. If there is no water, WTF?

When I said there I meant Arizona. They really gotta put a hault to the people. If there is no water, WTF?
Well they say that we have enormous underground aquafers that hold enough reserves that we are good for the short term but yes the future looks bleak.

Back