Carlisle 2022

You and your family are invited!

First, I apologize that I am late posting this information, but I have been on a two month cross country trip with my 73 Road Runner and just got back.

I will be putting on a lunch picnic on Saturday, 16 July. The location will be the FBBO tent (see letter "L" on your event map). Time will be noon to about 1PM. This is open to all FABO, FBBO, FCBO and FEBO members.

The cost is ZERO, I am personally covering the cost of this. The only condition is it will be available until food runs out.

Come meet other FABO, FBBO, FCBO and FEBO members! There will also be drawings for random prizes - rules and details will be forthcoming - I'm still working on this.

Please understand that I can only bring so much food. Any left over will need to be thrown out as I cannot store it. I will set up a poll thread for this, so please respond to the poll if you plan to attend. This will help me estimate food. Thank you.

Hope to see you at Carlisle!

Hawk (I have 2 B bodies, but overall a Mopar guy so I love them all!)
I am going to stop by for a visit. I currently have a "A-Body", a "B-Body" and a "C-Body", but have owned many others over the years. Bringing my C-Body to Carlisle this year.

Here's a cool song for everyone driving to Carlisle on the Turnpike, backroads, or however you are making the journey to Carlisle....

My Windsor will be in building T. I don't think I posted this yet, but I'll be staying at the Hampton Inn in Mechanicsburg. I remember a lot of the C-body guys saying that they stay in that area. Hoping to meet a lot of you at the show.

1656897052464.png

You and your family are invited!

First, I apologize that I am late posting this information, but I have been on a two month cross country trip with my 73 Road Runner and just got back.

I will be putting on a lunch picnic on Saturday, 16 July. The location will be the FBBO tent (see letter "L" on your event map). Time will be noon to about 1PM. This is open to all FABO, FBBO, FCBO and FEBO members.

The cost is ZERO, I am personally covering the cost of this. The only condition is it will be available until food runs out.

Come meet other FABO, FBBO, FCBO and FEBO members! There will also be drawings for random prizes - rules and details will be forthcoming - I'm still working on this.

Please understand that I can only bring so much food. Any left over will need to be thrown out as I cannot store it. I will set up a poll thread for this, so please respond to the poll if you plan to attend. This will help me estimate food. Thank you.

Hope to see you at Carlisle!

Hawk (I have 2 B bodies, but overall a Mopar guy so I love them all!)
I will be stopping by to say hello. Will bring this one to Carlisle this year

20201013_180043.jpg

I will be there in my 7 spots. Right up from Legendary Interiors about 50 yards on left side (not fence side) in O-74 thru O-79 and on the back side. Not sure what I will bring but will have All kind of parts A, B, and C and probably bring a bunch of 55-gallon barrels of chrome again this year. Didn't bring it last 2 shows. It's a mix of everything chrome.

Wizard

"All my bags are packed, I'm ready yo go..." apologies to Peter, Paul and Mary.
I do have everything in the 'Party Barge' except the suit cases(s) and the cooler. Wife and I Leave on Thursday around 0500. ("East bound and down loaded up an truckin'". sorry Jerry). Will be staying at the
  • Fairfield Inn & Suites by Marriott Harrisburg West/Mechanicsburg
If you see a brown '65 Newport 4 door on the Ohio/PA turnpike, wave.
1965-chrysler-newport (1).jpg

Omni

I think Carlisle is going to be pretty muddy with all the rain that is forecasted pretty much all day for Saturday.

Screenshot_20220707-081705_Weather.jpg

Will bring the S&M 1970 Hemi Cuda. Dad will drive his 300G I'm sure. Undecided of nephews. If they're going to drive the 69 Monaco Wagon or the 81 Plymouth Arrow Sunrader.

Back