Carlisle 2024

Two reasons :
I am over there vending —- that has to be my top priority …
( especially now —- with all the extra expenses and financial burdens —- last years’ show , being very strong, made survival possible, THANK YOU ALL who purchased from me or HELPED ME OUT !!! )

And Number 2 —- as Ugly as I am , I would break the bag over my head —- that would then break ( or should I say “ brake “ )
( LOL ) your camera !!!!

Yours, Craig…..

You saw it last year just not in my care then .

Riiight, I even have a picture of it.
Its true, not a joke. I too like Dave know the previous owner, he did all the work including the body and paint himself. His name is Rich, he’s the same person who painted Bills ‘68 yellow Sport Fury and my stepdads ‘67 Fury II 2-door sedan. He does amazing work on everything he does, right now he is actually doing a ‘73 Sundance. Here are a couple pictures below. I think Bill (or @FURYGT) can vouch for us as he knows him too.

67A0BFC0-7F79-4DF6-A5AF-42B5EC098C74.jpeg

3EB4627D-1ED1-4D9E-A048-B71A2C94EF95.jpeg

1FAB4FE7-331B-44E0-A0FA-254860B34EC0.jpeg

Insert drool icon, I see another first place comin your way Dave. I miss that car, sucks I won’t be able to see it again this year but health is a priority.

It is remarkable the car sat in his garage for just over 20 years waiting in line to be next.
He does do amazing work which is why I was able to make the deal after only seeing the car a few minutes. His abilities are incredible.
The compliments are endless while in this car. Much more than any other car I've had. I'm just glad to be back on the field.

Its true, not a joke. I too like Dave know the previous owner, he did all the work including the body and paint himself. His name is Rich, he’s the same person who painted Bills ‘68 yellow Sport Fury and my stepdads ‘67 Fury II 2-door sedan. He does amazing work on everything he does, right now he is actually doing a ‘73 Sundance. Here are a couple pictures below. I think Bill (or @FURYGT) can vouch for us as he knows him too.

View attachment 667967

View attachment 667968

View attachment 667969

Rich didn’t paint my yellow 68 Sport Fury. He painted my blue 68 Fury II 4 door sedan, which will make its debut at Carlisle.
IMG_2510.jpeg

Unfortunately mine is not a C-Body, my Sport Fury left for the new owner today. I did get accepted to put my 67 Coronet in the tent this year. I was just curious about the logistics. For various reasons, I'll be trailering it down this year and was wondering if people leave their cars in the tent overnight or if they take them back to the hotel each night. I'm thinking that's what I'll do, I don't feel comfortable leaving my truck or Coronet at the fair grounds overnight.

Heading to Washington 26 June 2024.jpg
20230905_130707.jpg

Unfortunately mine is not a C-Body, my Sport Fury left for the new owner today. I did get accepted to put my 67 Coronet in the tent this year. I was just curious about the logistics. For various reasons, I'll be trailering it down this year and was wondering if people leave their cars in the tent overnight or if they take them back to the hotel each night. I'm thinking that's what I'll do, I don't feel comfortable leaving my truck or Coronet at the fair grounds overnight.

View attachment 668223View attachment 668224

Hey alright, congratulations on getting excepted! Wooo, NICE car. I love the color. Maybe @billyfury can add to this, but you should have gotten an email from the Majors saying what to do and where to go. Yes some people do leave their cars in the tent and truck and trailer at the grounds overnight for the whole weekend, but some take them back to the hotels too. You can also trailer your car into the showfield and unload at the tent too.

@SportFury70 , @billyfury, @polara71 Thank you all for the info. Leaving the car in the tent for the weekend will make my life much easier. I was only accepted last week so I have to pick up my credentials at gate 3 when I get there. I'll park my truck, unload the car, driver around and park in the tent then deal with the truck and trailer afterward. Thanks again!!!

Back