Chrysler Newport survivor-1966

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn, thats one sweet slab, a very nice ride and if its as good as it looks, worth the price.

Stunning ride, love it!

Ive made realistic offers on the car and he wont budge newport is lowest trim package of all c bodies he is got emotional attachment to car he will never sell car has been for sale over a year I offered him 12 k 4 car

That's a damn good top dollar offer. Call him again in about 6 weeks. Wear him down or make him take it to his grave.

Yea that IS one nice slabby Newport, but I agree I don't think he really wants to sell it.

Ive made realistic offers on the car and he wont budge newport is lowest trim package of all c bodies he is got emotional attachment to car he will never sell car has been for sale over a year I offered him 12 k 4 car

So he has been moving for a year now? Long process, slow progress...

My Nephew also looked at the car, and he is a native. It was for sale a year ago. he does this when Barrett- Jackson gets busy, and all the snowbirds come to Phoenix. They see northerners with a target on their back. it happens every year. It's like fishing, it only takes one. So, to them a California buyer is not the target market. I suspect even his price won't work, he would find a way to back out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back