Chrysler Road Wheels qty. 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

bkellam

Reaction score
Contact seller
Hey guys,
I have 5 road wheels that I have had on my truck forever.
They are in excellent condition just need refinishing. I have some trim rings and center caps for them. Please email and make an offer to
Thanks,
Brian

DSCN0770.jpg

DSCN0771.jpg

DSCN0772.jpg

DSCN0773.jpg

DSCN0774.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Where are you located so we can get an idea of shipping costs?

im located in orkando, fl

The wheels are in orlando, fl.

It figures something like this comes around. After I spent the last several years looking for these & just finally received my last 2 center caps a couple of weeks ago It took gathering all of the parts including good used tires from 6 different people. They are all repainted, detailed & on the car now & look awesome.

Road wheels

I'll offer you $125 for them next week! My son is stationed in Jacksonville {Navy} and he lives in Kingsland, Ga and he could possibly make arangements to pick them up from you sometime next week if you accept my offer!! Thanks, Tim

Tophats

I like the tophat covers more. And they are a whole lot cheaper. Best of all it keeps my 77NYB from looking even more like Stans 76 NYB.

I'd be interested as well, if they were closer..... Guess I will just keep looking :happy7:

Road wheels

:tiptoe:I had a set of those on my 79' LeBaron 2 door. With a set of raised white letter Good Year Eagle GTs it made the car look great. I wish I still had that car. It was a lot of fun.

i need 2 of the best trim rings you have. call me please

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll offer you $125 for them next week! My son is stationed in Jacksonville {Navy} and he lives in Kingsland, Ga and he could possibly make arangements to pick them up from you sometime next week if you accept my offer!! Thanks, Tim
Hope you get them. They belong back on a C Body.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back