For Sale chrysler

Status
Not open for further replies.
Please don't "mod" this car.
Hey, I won't mod this one. (If you are referring to my interest) It looks good, but the repaint gives me a little pause. See pictures of the trunk.

00L0L_5WqBknQmGcY_600x450.jpg

I have to ask....do the wipers work.

79 R body has the big wiper cam.

I might not be the brightest bulb in the pack, but what am I missing on the paint??
i may be mistaken, and I am a lot! If you look at the corner of the trunk, just above the tail light, there appears a little bubbling there, but it may be something else.

i may be mistaken, and I am a lot! If you look at the corner of the trunk, just above the tail light, there appears a little bubbling there, but it may be something else.

More than likely just factory. My '77 with under 13,000 original has "factory issues" that are not seen until the trunk lid is open. It was the "quality" of the times. Unless the car was stripped and painted, there will be other tell tale signs. I'll call original paint unless/until proven otherwise.

Very nice 'Doba! My faves are the '75's-'77's.....love those headlights back then. I had a '76 SE charger and then a '79 Cordoba.... the good 'ole days!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back