Complete set of Road Wheels

Status
Not open for further replies.
The purple one looks good...... i dont think that orange one is the same one as parked next to mine.... i didnt hear about Rob selling his car.

Forgot about the 2 4s on the blue car, he obviously doesnt know what it is.....if i'm reading that right

Yea I remember that blue one and was very interested in going down & looking at it but a few things I was not happy with were that it has no A/C , no Power windows, missing Chrome etc a slew of small things that would make the car worth the asking price. I'm glad I waited and have all that with my new 69.

Probably not, as stated before I am partial to the 69's and yours has history, apparently. I love it and am envious

Yes it does, And I probably would have never pulled the trigger if not for Matt !!! :yourock: :eek:ccasion14:

Matt is responsible for several sales on this board.... Jerry and Matt went to look at a car for me, unfortunately, it came with thirty pounds of rodent and bird crap.

I think we should toast Matt at Carlisle, or at least pitch in and buy him dinner at Hoss's

Is Matt going to Carlisle ? I was just asking my fiance if she wanted to maybe go this year, So right now I am on the fence. But she is not sure that she can get the time off. I would love to go someday. I know the "69" won't be going thou........... :sad1:

Why not? Is it that not road worthy?

Last I heard Matt was going this year.........?

In 2005 my wife had just started a new job, she couldnt get Thursday and Friday off. The kids and I drove to Carlisle Thursday morning, I picked my wife up at the Harrisburg Amtrak line Friday night. ..... she wouldnt miss it.

In 2005 my wife had just started a new job, she couldnt get Thursday and Friday off. The kids and I drove to Carlisle Thursday morning, I picked my wife up at the Harrisburg Amtrak line Friday night. ..... she wouldnt miss it.

That's really cool Dave

I really doubt it but it would be fun to meet up with you guys maybe next year if the car is sorted out and road-able enough to make the journey .. it better be too!

Well to me it's not road worthy by my standards, I had it shipped to me and literally got it into it's winter storage spot and have not seen it since. I will be bringing it home around the middle of April and do a thorough going over of the car however between taking care of my 96 year old father and planning a wedding I do not think I would be ready or want to take it out on a long run. I'll take my F350 Diesel that's getting 28 mpg and room to bring back what ever I may find there to bring back. So this year may be out all together but next year would be more realistic.

Is Matt going to Carlisle ? I was just asking my fiance if she wanted to maybe go this year, So right now I am on the fence. But she is not sure that she can get the time off. I would love to go someday. I know the "69" won't be going thou........... :sad1:

I hear this year is going to be the biggest gathering of FCBO members ever on the planet!

I hear this year is going to be the biggest gathering of FCBO members ever on the planet!

Is it going to be of biblical proportions .. real wrath of god type stuff?

[video=youtube_share;O3ZOKDmorj0]http://youtu.be/O3ZOKDmorj0[/video]

You, sir, are a true hero.

Thank You , However Hell No my dad is the true HERO !!!!! He is a WWII VET served our country in the Philippines, and Japan.
He met once with the Big General himself
"Gaijin Shogun"..... :sFl_america2: :icon_salut: in Leyte So I say My Dad is the HERO ! :icon_salut:

46131_1587613812853_2698424_n[1].jpg

46131_1587613812853_2698424_n[1].jpg

Last edited:
ANY of the WWI AND WWII Veterans are true heroes ....... Bring dad to Carlisle, he can ride around with Jer on one of those scooters

ANY of the WWI AND WWII Veterans are true heroes ....... Bring dad to Carlisle, he can ride around with Jer on one of those scooters

I would love to but he pretty much is housebound, He gets around barely with his walker and the only time he gets out of the house is to go to the hospital or his doctors appointment. We are still not sure that he will come to our Wedding in June. This is due to his bone on bone arthritis in his hips & knees along with a few other problems. The long ride would not work at all that's for sure. We were planning to take him to Washington to see the War Memorials but he admittedly declined to go and we were not going to force him.

Forgt to ask you to tell you dad we appreciate his service and contributions .. from me anyway and I'm sure most if not all of the rest .. truly the greatest generation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back