Coolest thing(s) I've seen in awhile.

Came across this and wanted to share this wonderful rendering by artist Aaron Hudacky out of San Diego, CA. He is on Instagram. I have a request out to buy a print if he sells anything. Would be great to add to the garage wall art.

View attachment 651286

View attachment 651287

View attachment 651288

View attachment 651289

View attachment 651290

View attachment 651291

View attachment 651292
Keep us posted Doc, if he does, I’m sure we could drum up some business for him. Lol. I know I’d be a candidate for sure.

1968 Mercury Cougar Fastback.
PROTOTYPE: Never went into production. Shame
IMG_9924.jpeg

Anyone know anything about this?

View attachment 652615

Only speculating here, but that looks like a fairly professional conversion. I've read of companies in the states, during this era and earlier that made single cab trucks into four door trucks. Perhaps this was another of their offerings. The more I look at it, the more I get an International Harvester travelall vibe.

"I thought I would put it out back on a far corner of the property as a man cave to possibly get away from the wife."

05-08-24.Marketplace - BOMB SHELTER.www.facebook.com.02.jpg

05-08-24.Marketplace - BOMB SHELTER.www.facebook.com.01.jpg

:rofl:

looks great
Do you have a link to the photos of his drawings of the Imperial? I found his pages, but have not located the Imperial drawings.
I came across his work on instagram intially...he has alot of work. I sifted thru it all to find the Imperials.

Was upstate on Thursday and Friday picking up my daughter from college, she came back down with a friend of her so I was on my own traveling the back roads, came across this black 78, knocked on the owners door and was there for almost an hour chitchatting. Not what I would do with one of our beloved Cbodys. But to each their own. The car had burgundy interior and no body rust, but a lot of rust under the black vinyl top. Engine compartment was completely stripped of everything, including cruise control, all air-conditioning components, condenser
coil dryer, nothing but a built-up 440. He pulled the 270’s out and put 311s back in hence the smoky burn out. I couldn’t do that with my car if I jacked the wheels off the ground. Lol.

Cant attach the video.. dammit.

IMG_5310.jpeg

Was upstate on Thursday and Friday picking up my daughter from college, she came back down with a friend of her so I was on my own traveling the back roads, came across this black 78, knocked on the owners door and was there for almost an hour chitchatting. Not what I would do with one of our beloved Cbodys. But to each their own. The car had burgundy interior and no body rust, but a lot of rust under the black vinyl top. Engine compartment was completely stripped of everything, including cruise control, all air-conditioning components, condenser
coil dryer, nothing but a built-up 440. He pulled the 270’s out and put 311s back in hence the smoky burn out. I couldn’t do that with my car if I jacked the wheels off the ground. Lol.

Cant attach the video.. dammit.

View attachment 660339
Black over burgundy is my favourite combe on the formal NYBs. Thanks for the find

This car was originally commissioned by Carroll Shelby as a potential successor to the Ford GT40. Power was provided by a Shelby American prepped Boss 302 V8, which produced 250 hp. It’s believed that just one example was ever built - De Tomaso Mangusta Shelby MkV

IMG_0588.jpeg

Back