cruise in season starts

fc7_plumcrazy

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Hi,

as the temperatures are in the high 50s the first cruise nights start over here.
Some impression from today:

Nice pics Carsten, thanks for sharing them. Man I can't wait for winters grip to loosen up here!

Thank you for the great pictures ,,,,, I feel like I went on a trip to Germany :eek:ccasion14:

Very nice pics! Spring fever starts and I wish I could be with you with my car :O Maybe next year!

It's nice to see some pics of cruisin' season again! :) The first official cruisenight won't be for another two months or so, usually around 15th or 20th of May here.

Which one? The '68 or the '69?

I will be going to a an annual car show hosted by a Dodge - Chrysler dealer owned by the same family since 1928.
It will one of the featured cars displayed by the front of the showroom.

68110a7c0a0d028a00f214788a2f6d4e.jpg

Last year, Lance the Destroyer held the place of honor. That car is now in Europe....

14xgy36.jpg

Stan, I'm having trouble understanding and maybe my coffee and meds haven't kicked in yet but what car will be displayed in front of the dealer???

Ahh the "it" is the NYB, congrats on the honor!:lotsocoffee:

Thanks for sharing the pics. Around here the first car show is 1st week of May with cruise nights beginning around Victoria Day.

Back