Death in the family

sb61fury

Reaction score
My father passed away a week a go Saturday everybody in the family were there to say we loved him and goodbye . Do not worry I am not selling the '61 Ted Stephens recommended a Mechanic to help with the oil changes . My dad also knew the same 1 I will supply my own oil and filter . I do start the car twice a month and I also move it back and forth . My mother and I are planning to move to Alabama so I will need to get a 1961 Alabama tag for the '61 I looked on ebay to see what was there .

My father passed away a week a go Saturday everybody in the family were there to say we loved him and goodbye . Do not worry I am not selling the '61 Ted Stephens recommended a Mechanic to help with the oil changes . My dad also knew the same 1 I will supply my own oil and filter . I do start the car twice a month and I also move it back and forth . My mother and I are planning to move to Alabama so I will need to get a 1961 Alabama tag for the '61 I looked on ebay to see what was there .

Stephanie: I am so sorry to hear this very sad news. I know you and your father were very close and that he did a lot to make your dream car become a reality. Please accept our heartfelt sympathies and condolences to you, your family and to those who called your dad friend.

Rip

Losing a parent is very difficult, but they live on in our memories. Cherish the good ones and share them with friends and family. God Bless you and yours. Lindsay

sorry for your loss , my pop on his 87 birthday , he went in dec 2019 . it's still a sad month for me .

DSC01478.JPG

This week was my week to go thru this. Last Thursday my sister came in to take dad to his doctor appointment and when the got there he tells to her to get him a wheel chair something he had never done before. They get in to see the doctor his pulses rate was down in the 30"s. My sister called me at work and said they are going to admit him. They tried a temporary pace maker but that did not work so they put a permanent one in. To make along story short he took a turn for the worse monday my nieces 1st wedding anniversary and buried him what would have moms birthday yesterday. now there is just a big empty hole in my life.

This week was my week to go thru this. Last Thursday my sister came in to take dad to his doctor appointment and when the got there he tells to her to get him a wheel chair something he had never done before. They get in to see the doctor his pulses rate was down in the 30"s. My sister called me at work and said they are going to admit him. They tried a temporary pace maker but that did not work so they put a permanent one in. To make along story short he took a turn for the worse monday my nieces 1st wedding anniversary and buried him what would have moms birthday yesterday. now there is just a big empty hole in my life.
Sorry to hear this.. my condolences, my dad’s been gone 5 yrs now. And still SUCKS….

I'm so sorry for your loss.

We just attended my nephew's wife's funeral Wednesday. So sad... 54 years old and a really great person.

This is a loss I know to well. It's been 10 years for Mom and 5 for Dad.

It sucks... that's for sure.

i know this is just part of life. like i told a friend of mine Sunday if anything does happen to him this is the way it should be me burying my parents and you burying yours not them during us.

my mom died 13 years ago it was hard but when i come home from work dad was there. i was there for him and him for me. now that he is gone i come home to an empty house and it really sucks.

It is always sad to loose loved ones before their time, my younger brother died at 56, july 2 now 3 years ago. I was with him when he took his last breath. Damn cancer. Hes was a HUGE mopar man, many E and B bodies and a few C's. He attended Carlise every year for many years. My father died just before his 88th, 2 years ago jan. Wife and I were on the way to new york to see him but he passed away in the hospital we were only half way there. Going up to see my 86 yr old mother for july 4th. See is still doing well. So I feel for everybody that has lost a loved one, may God be with all.

Sorry about your loss. My mom passed in January of 2023. I spent more memorable time with my mom during the last 20 months of her life after my now wife and I brought her back to South Dakota than I did in 25 years in Kalifornia, when I lived 20 minutes away. Remember the good times.

Back