For Sale Delightful DeSoto, 60 style.

Status
Not open for further replies.

bluefury361

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Contact seller
No slouch here either.

http://cgi.ebay.ca/ebaymotors/1960-...rs_Trucks&hash=item4d24b00d85&forcev4exp=true

60 adventurer (Large).jpg

Beautiful Desoto.. But my curiosity got the best of me when I wondered why it was on eBay Canada and not the regular eBay, especially seeing how the dealer is from Florida... I googled the dealer name to see how much it was listed for locally and found this !... Just Google... "golden classics clearwater fraud" pretty interest reading!As the late Artie Johnson (Laugh-In) used to say "Very interesting...but not very amusing"...for those of us who remember that show LOL

Artie Johnson's still alive AFAIK. He's only 85.

I have heard alot of stories about that place, its only about 10 miles from me, went to the address once, saw thier sign but found no way to get inside.The stories I heard were not good eithier.

Everything we've heard hasn't been favorable..... ever!

Beautiful Desoto.. But my curiosity got the best of me when I wondered why it was on eBay Canada and not the regular eBay, especially seeing how the dealer is from Florida... I googled the dealer name to see how much it was listed for locally and found this !... Just Google... "golden classics clearwater fraud" pretty interest reading!As the late Artie Johnson (Laugh-In) used to say "Very interesting...but not very amusing"...for those of us who remember that show LOL

Here's a link to the US ebay ad. http://www.ebay.com/itm/DeSoto-Othe...d24b00d85&item=331327999365&pt=US_Cars_Trucks

there is a bunch of classic car dealers in clearwater.
Golden classics (never been ther, not really open to the public as I heared)

PJs Autoworld. A few decent cars, a lot of perfumed pigs.

Finally Lincolnland. Nice friendly people with mostly survivors or nicely done cars. They have a small showroom and a salvage yard on another location. Only problem: all the do is Fords :))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back