edelbrock heads?

Not to raise a ruckus here but high performance heads and engines are my business. The RPMs are a standard port head as are the Victors unless you order the Max Wedge Victors. The ports won't be too big in volume but I fear the valves may be very close to the cylinder walls of a 361.
So the RPMs are just better cast standard ports and bigger valves than a 906/452 iron head? Not his he has 1.60 exhaust.

Smart *** question
Who is not ordering Victors without max wedge ports? I'm sure there is a reason just not a good reason.:poke:

I like when you get sucked into these threads and clean up the mid information Thank you

Anybody use edelbrock heads?
I can get a pretty good deal on a set for my361 wondering if they are a good deal or is there a better head for a cruising car.
john[/QUOTE If you're trying to soup the engine up I would definitely go with the Edelbrock heads ,but if your just trying to fix an oil consumption problem I would save the money ,have your existing heads reconditioned and overhaul the lower end.

There are also plenty of 383'S out there also, and they are a great engine. I would not overlook that as a option too.

Pulled the drivers side valve cover off and looked for the umbrella seals, 3 of the 4 I looked at were off their seat and up at the top of the spring. I am going to replace all the seals and hopefully that helps so I can drive the car till jan then plan a rebuild.

Back