few pic's of my powerjection EFI

sweatnblood

Reaction score
So I put a Powerjection on and took off the duel set up...so far she runs pretty good...not 100% perfect but 95%...good on cold start up and pretty good throttle response

carb.jpg

carb2.jpg

carb3.jpg

I'm off the next few days...I live in Pacific Beach but we can meet up somewhere else if you want...you can send me a tex...858-220-2105

she still has a little stumble when cold but so far I'm real happy with the EFI...maybe the "self learning" will really work...lol...

I would be curious to hear about performance improvements fuel economy etc, that looks very interesting.

she still has a little stumble when cold but so far I'm real happy with the EFI...maybe the "self learning" will really work...lol...

How about the timing? Maybe it wants a little advance. I just looked it up and looks like it can be tuned with a laptop, is that correct? Seems like a really nice system.

Last edited:
well she take a few turns to start up in the morining but after that she starts right up...as for tuning with a laptop...yes you can tune it however I have no clue how that's done...I'm sure there are some computer tuning guru's out here so prob. not even a problem for them...but she's run'n good enough for now...what I need to figure out is the front in bouncing...I looked and shocks look new-ish...but then again they could be old or not big enough and not sure if that could be the problem...just trying to get her to settle down a little and get a better foundation...plymouth is a complete new ball game for me...

Back