Finally cleaned-up! Some pics of my '73 Gran Fury

Turbo301

Reaction score
Hi all! I finally got my new Fury washed, waxed, and shined-up (not to mention new plugs, air filter, and an oil change). Man, that paint really glows! Browns have never been my favorite colour on a car, but nothing says "1970s" more than brown and gold on a giant car :). I got a ton of looks cruising around today, which is always nice.

24_06_13 Fury_front.JPG

24_06_13 Fury_rear.JPG

24_06_13 Fury_side.JPG

Hi all! I finally got my new Fury washed, waxed, and shined-up (not to mention new plugs, air filter, and an oil change). Man, that paint really glows! Browns have never been my favorite colour on a car, but nothing says "1970s" more than brown and gold on a giant car :). I got a ton of looks cruising around today, which is always nice.

View attachment 666177
View attachment 666178
View attachment 666179
That is one beautiful Fury! 1973 was my favorite year for this car.Love the front grill and headlight treatment along with the taillights. Congrats on a great car.o

A great looking car! Some metallics really show up the nice lines of the car, plus combination of vinyl roof colors, for a great look. Congrats on your efforts!

CBODY67

Last edited:
That is one beautiful Fury! 1973 was my favorite year for this car.Love the front grill and headlight treatment along with the taillights. Congrats on a great car.o
Thanks! Yeah, I love the '73 front end: the very thin upper grille gives it a wide, low look; it gives me Challenger vibes. I don't like the big bumper guards, but in many ways it's preferable to how GM and Ford handled the impact regulations.

Great looking Fury in an awesome color combo. I always liked 4 door hardtops. Have fun driving it.
I agree, the dramatic opening created when all of the windows are down is awesome. I actually kinda wish it didn't have the vent windows to create an even more open look, but at the same time, without A/C, the vent windows are appreciated motoring along the highway :).

Back