For Those of You With $1800 burning a hole in your pocket.

They were from one of the original board members on FBBO. He was selling off his collection at very fair prices. I wish I would have bought more but that must have been my mad money for the week at the time.

How timely!!!
I just got a pop-up telling me my bid for $3.00 won an authentic late 60.s Thrush angry woodpecker decal..
rofl.gif

We should all get together and bust his balls by filling his in box with $20 offers, maybe a couple hundred of those would bring him to his senses. LOL

You guys kill me .......... A sure bet that if anyone of you got your hands on these albums the value would mysteriously increase. :poke:

If they are complete then you you did great Matt. I used to get $350.00 each for those 20 years ago.

They are complete or at least I haven't noticed anything missing from any of them.

I paid $100 for the one that fed the Hamtramck Registry. Complete with all paint and vinyl charts. Good price for a good intend.

1969 Data Book 01.jpg1969 Data Book 02.jpg1969 Data Book 03.jpg1969 Data Book 04.jpg

1969 Data Book 01.jpg

1969 Data Book 02.jpg

1969 Data Book 03.jpg

1969 Data Book 04.jpg

And the seller even wants to charge shipping???? Heck, I'd include shipping if I found a huckleberry dumb enough to pay this kind of $$$$

If they are complete then you you did great Matt. I used to get $350.00 each for those 20 years ago.

$350 sounds like damn good money to me for each of those books and more power to you for getting it. Having said that though, given this guy's pie in the sky price for these books, what would a copy of the '57 Ghia Limo colour & trim book be worth? There were 7 copies made.

$350 sounds like damn good money to me for each of those books and more power to you for getting it. Having said that though, given this guy's pie in the sky price for these books, what would a copy of the '57 Ghia Limo colour & trim book be worth? There were 7 copies made.

Guys that own rare cars like a 57 Ghia would pay a fortune for something like that.I've known guys that have own 57-58 Cadillac Broughams and paid a ton of money just for some of the optional accessories like the perfume bottles and wine glasses.When you own a limited production car having a brochure,all options,and complete history ups the value of it and buyers are willing to pay more.

Back