Friday tunes..

It's mid Friday afternoon here in the land down under.

My wife & I are into Rockabilly a mate put me onto this band Rebel Son.

they aren't politicly correct so if your easily offended don't listen.
I was watching/listening to some of their music on YouTube a couple of weeks ago and I like them.:)

Well, it was supposed to hit 34 degrees C (94 F) here today. I don't know if it did, but it was pretty hot and muggy. I was out at the boneyard pulling some parts for my DD. I spotted a few Slab C's there, but no Fusies or Formals. Also, one B-body, one M-body and one J-body as well as a few Darts and Valiants. I was busy installing the parts this evening. I had to get the window motor installed tonight because the old motor burned out and the window was stuck all the way down. I succeeded and I also fixed my door locks, first time they've worked properly since I got the car! :yaayy:There's a little bit of thunder and it's raining a little right now, but it's forecast to rain all weekend.

I didn't get a chance to go to the BACE Downtown Cruise Night. It was the last one of the season tonight. This will basically be the last weekend of summer, unofficially. The kids are back to school on Tuesday and the leaves are just starting to change color, so, we're sliding into autumn.

I figured I should probably put up a few tunes for the last long weekend of summer. So, here's a rocker that I've always liked.

Last edited by a moderator:
Back