Front Axle Frame Bushings

Fango

Reaction score
Hello Guys,

Does anybody know where can i get the Rubber Bushings for the Front Axle Frame?
An Onlineshop would be best for me.
Thanks a lot.

IMG_20241019_133647.jpg

IMG_20241019_120825.jpg

IMG_20241019_120819.jpg

IMG_20241019_120805.jpg

IMG_20241019_120757.jpg

The rubber suspension pivot bushings should be available from aftermarket vendors. The body mounts, that can be a different situation.

Many times, the body mounts have an internal metal tube/sleeve to limit their compression to a certain "amount of bulge", so they can look worse than they really might be. BUT the bolts that hold things together can degrade, out of sight, and need replacement.

The general orientation is that UNTIL you find a good replacement for rubber bushings, do NOT take them apart. Leave them as they are until valid replacements are found and somebody can install them.

Look at the www.bbtr.de website and perhaps you can network with other Chrysler Corp vehicle enthusiasts in Europe to find repair parts sources and repair locations there, too. You might discover more resources than you suspected.

Just some thoughts,
CBODY67

The rubber suspension pivot bushings should be available from aftermarket vendors. The body mounts, that can be a different situation.

Many times, the body mounts have an internal metal tube/sleeve to limit their compression to a certain "amount of bulge", so they can look worse than they really might be. BUT the bolts that hold things together can degrade, out of sight, and need replacement.

The general orientation is that UNTIL you find a good replacement for rubber bushings, do NOT take them apart. Leave them as they are until valid replacements are found and somebody can install them.

Look at the www.bbtr.de website and perhaps you can network with other Chrysler Corp vehicle enthusiasts in Europe to find repair parts sources and repair locations there, too. You might discover more resources than you suspected.

Just some thoughts,
CBODY67
Thanks for you advice! Im just concerned because i got an Inspection for the Car soon.

Back