Glove Box Door Rubber Stops

1970FuryConv

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
I'm putting the dash back together for my 1970 Fury. I'm having trouble finding rubber stops for the glove box door. I tried Advance, NAPA, and AutoZone and struck out. Found these on ebay. Look about the same. Would they work? Or Does anyone have a part number/source for something that would work? Chevy GM Glove Box Door Ashtray Rubber Bumper Stops Universal CHEVROLET | eBay
s-l1600.jpg

they mount in those 2 holes at the upper corners. thanks, Ben
20171125_151829.jpg

Thanks Big John & 1970cat. I ordered a pair of the 729152. Hope these are generic across b-body, c-body, and power wagon.

I installed the B body bumpers, received from eBay seller today. They are too tall, so the glove box door will not shut completely or latch.
Used thumb and forefinger to pull out both new rubber bumpers. Undamaged by removal, sigh of relief. Matched against old rubber bumpers, which are about 3/16 inch in height. Used a razor blade to cut the new bumpers down just shorter than 3/16 inch. Reinstalled. Glove box door shuts and latches fine, flush to dash shell.
Many thanks for a $5.29 fix! New bumper is the closer bumper in pic. Old bumper beside it for comparison, (the other old bumper broke in 2 at mounting indent).
20171202_115116.jpg

Back