Old Man with a Hat
FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Contact seller
Very, very nice car!

http://newjersey.craigslist.org/cto/5005095746.html

image.jpg

image.jpg

Sweet love the power blue with the white top. Very classy. Not in my price range. :)

I noticed the convertible top frame appears to be chromed. Is that normal in the Imperials of that age? Just an observation, never noticed this before in the Forward look convertibles.

I noticed that too Mike and wondered.

I noticed the convertible top frame appears to be chromed. Is that normal in the Imperials of that age? Just an observation, never noticed this before in the Forward look convertibles.

The chrome is not OEM. If the original top was white then the entire top frame would be finished in white. The black painted frame sections leads me to believe this car was built with a black top.

The fit of the top seems a little sloppy. Nice car but no where near that value.

My father had a 63 Imperial convertible in '68 and at least some, if not all of the side linkage bars were chrome, but I do believe the top bows and main side frame pieces were painted.

Don,t like the color-combo , for a 50,s car yes , not for this model.
I would look for a combo black/black , black/red , darkblue/black.

Well I guess lull have to keep looking then.

It looks as though you'd be getting your money's worth out of this one, how many are left? This is a very desirable model that appears to be very nicely done from the pics.
desirable + scarce = expensive every time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back