Reaction score
Contact seller
Maybe the nicest I've seen!
http://detroit.craigslist.org/okl/cto/4892913643.html

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Looks like a 65 coronet in garage.

Chrysler power has got manifolds, cams, and headers to make a sweet running 325 horse poly 318.

Is that the car in the garage???

No way look at the curve on outside top then the body line running down top center of fender e bodies have a sharp outside top. Plus the roof line sits up too high and a cuda hood does not have chrome trim on leading edge as it sits behind grill surround.

I was talking about Has2b's single car garage.

I agree that it's a '65 Coronet in the garage in the ad.

When will these sellers of pre-'68 Mopars stop saying "all numbers matching"...... Sure is a sweet looking car though.

OK, boys and girls, you can indeed have a "numbers-matching" pre-'68 Mopar!!! Look at the scheduled build date on the fender tag. IF the casting date of the block, intake and heads, along with the build date of the carb are BEFORE that date, that is what qualifies as "numbers-matching"...YES, I know that there is no partial VIN stamped into the block or trans before '68. But that alone doesn't qualify a '68-newer car as "numbers-matchiing" if the other parts mentioned are not dated correctly, also!

Trans will have the code on it that spells out what the trans is for ie. 66 Belvedere or 77 Dodge truck not perfect but helps with identity if you are really into that sort of thing.

Yeah, I see that car in the garage a little clearer after hitting the magnification device...'65 Coronet. I didn't even look at that hood originally. Oh, well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back