Got her out today

dude69300

Reaction score
image.jpgimage.jpgimage.jpgFinally got the car out today, it started right up with no problems:yaayy: took it for a spin, it felt good driving that DeeTroit iron again. After a good cleaning I'll be ready for the cruise ins

image.jpg

image.jpg

image.jpg

Great looking car. Love that sahara tan on those 300s. My 70 300 is that color too.

This was my first car - bought it used in 1972 off a Chrysler dealer lot in Birmingham, Michigan. It had 29K on the odometer. I have a number of cars, including some forward look cars, but my favorite of all of them remains my first car:

70 300 #1.jpg70 300 #2.jpg

It just does everything well and is a joy to drive.

70 300 #1.jpg

70 300 #2.jpg

Another Gorgeous car I love vinyl tops on these cars just beautiful.

Ok. Strike that last entry....really really really bad choice of words.

I like the HT models. Either way its fantastic looking.

Just getting it out now? Why'd you wait so long???

Well the weather has kinda sucked, we get 1 maybe 2 days without rain or it goes from 70,s to a high of 45 degrees. I usually have both cars road ready at this time of year

This was my first car - bought it used in 1972 off a Chrysler dealer lot in Birmingham, Michigan. It had 29K on the odometer. I have a number of cars, including some forward look cars, but my favorite of all of them remains my first car...

Another gorgeous machine. May I ask how many miles do you have on it?

Another gorgeous machine. May I ask how many miles do you have on it?

It now has 205K miles on it, and the photos reflect that I have done restoration along the way to keep it as new. Rebuilt the engine/trans/suspension and had it repainted - no rust ever and a vinyl roof put on it. Installed a new driver seat cover and headliner; other than that the interior is original. Photos show how it looks even today.

Back