Greetings from the DPR.

abloch

Reaction score
Hello all. I've been here for awhile. In the back ground or lurking as some say. I've had A, B, and a few C bodies over the years and have been hanging out on the B bodies site lately. Spent some time on the Dry Dock back in the nineties when I had my '65 300. Now I try to spend as little time on the computer as I can.

IMG_20140823_003654~2.jpg

This is my current ride. I've got another '62. A Savoy for my next project and my eye on a '56 Royal Lancer. Thanks to all of you who spend your time here with us to share, enlighten, encourage and keep our passion/obsession alive.

Drue

IMG_20140823_003654~2.jpg

Welcome to the site from the Motor City! Nice car thanks for showing it off.

Where is the Duwamish Peoples Republic?

China or an intended pun?​

North westerner?

Great pic! I love black and white photography. Done right, there is a richness and detail present that color photography generally lacks.

Duwamish - The indigenous people of Seattle.

Patrick66 did a Google search and is correct. The homestead is located on the Duwamish river, in a very auspicious location according to the local tribe. 1978 NYB you're not too far off, however the pun is meant to be serious.

Actually, I knew that information without the aid of search engines. Some folks actually know stuff! I was stationed in Tacoma years ago, that's how I acquired that little tidbit of PNW history.

Back