For Sale Hang ten...

Status
Not open for further replies.

polarus

Reaction score
Contact seller
Spotted this car while driving in Western MA., needs resto. but a pretty rare car. 360/4bbl.Factory sunroof. Hang ten 002.jpgHang ten 003.jpgHang ten 004.jpgHang ten 008.jpgHang ten 011.jpg

Hang ten 002.jpg

Hang ten 003.jpg

Hang ten 004.jpg

Hang ten 008.jpg

Hang ten 011.jpg

An acquaintance of mine had a Hang 10 Dart that he wanted to sell and I looked at it for another friend. The car was so rotted that you could look in the rear by the tail lights and see out the front of the car. Last I knew it was still sitting there and still for sale.

The only sun roof i see is behind the passenger door, Wtf happened there?

I would save it. It would take some time and money but, a 360 sunroof car? I'd be all over that pretty quickly.

I'm already up to my eyeballs with my current project. I don't know much about these, I know you could get any drive train from /6 to 360. Sign says 727 auto. Right rear qtr. is crunched, nobody around so no info. Car has Washington plates.

Washington state plates? If so that could be a good thing.

Crappy heads, 904 trans, 8.25 rear. It is a good disc brake donor.

Bolt on Magnum EQ heads or some alternative, door says it has 727, 8.25 is an okay rear axle and it has a sunroof. Of course I see something different I guess.

Hopefully the sunroof is complete and not missing ANY parts.

Bolt on Magnum EQ heads or some alternative, door says it has 727, 8.25 is an okay rear axle and it has a sunroof. Of course I see something different I guess.

Rip it out put in a BB then you know you have a 727 and change the rear because it will not survive long behind a.BB with sticky tires. Sunroof just means weight and leaks, if you want wind and sun on your head stick it out the window.

Rip it out put in a BB then you know you have a 727 and change the rear because it will not survive long behind a.BB with sticky tires. Sunroof just means weight and leaks, if you want wind and sun on your head stick it out the window.
Man, you have just spent a ton of money on just the drive train when the rest of the car is bare worth it being a parts car.

Well street machine is spending $800 on a set of heads. All I need to do is have another water pump housing milled down .250 and cut out another set of elephant ears from some aluminum plate, engine and trans I already own.

Wow! I remember a local one and working on it a few times back in the 80's

I had to have a non Mopar guy edumacate me on the Hang 10 when I first started getting into Mopars. I'd throw the 360/727 and spare 8.75 I have in the car. If I had oodles of money laying around. Unique cars, that one looks like a bit of work, and I have 3 I haven't finished.

A 5.9 Magnum would work pretty well and quite honestly that's what I would run. I ran one in a 79 LRE truck. Anyways, it just depends on what you're building. Building a race car? Yes, I would suggest dumping the 8.25 for sure. Go with a 8.75 in that case or Dana 60. On the sunroof you are right but, it's still pretty cool in its own right IMO.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back