For Sale Hang ten...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well street machine is spending $800 on a set of heads. All I need to do is have another water pump housing milled down .250 and cut out another set of elephant ears from some aluminum plate, engine and trans I already own.

I suggest those heads because they are already drilled for an LA bolt patter intake plus it corrects, the cracking issue between the valves issue. I could suggest a set of Edelbrock ones but, that's double the money. Anyways, if you already have the engine and transmission then that makes sense. Like I said it comes to down to what a person wants to do with the car.

I am not a small block guy and I don't want the car so I am basically busting your chops. Those heads are a good deal, do a little home porting on them and they will really work well. I have a Dart Sport sitting out back by the Freightliner I stripped has no title anybody interested in it?

I am not a small block guy and I don't want the car so I am basically busting your chops. Those heads are a good deal, do a little home porting on them and they will really work well. I have a Dart Sport sitting out back by the Freightliner I stripped has no title anybody interested in it?
hmmm i am intrested in a picture at least any good parts left on her?

Did these car with roll down windows? I recall that we owned briefly a 73 Dart Sport with a 340 and it had fixed quarter windows that popped out instead of rolling down. Looks like this is the case here?

Maybe they cut it out because they hid their stash of drugs in there at one point and it went into that part of the car haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back