Happy Birthday Stan!

Greg B.

Reaction score
I see that our Stanley is having a birthday today... So, from the Great White North, joyeux anniversaire!

:bdayparty:

:wav:

Last edited:
That's right another July B-day, hope its a happy one for you Stan!
get yourself out of the house for 10 hours!

:eek:s_dancing2:Happy Birthday Stan!!!!!!!!!!!! I hope you drink a few for everyone.

Happy Birthday Stan!

book-Album--Sexy-women--birthday--Holidays--B-day--geburtstag--mine--comments--happy-birthday--007--girl--happy--cake--SexyB-Day--Days--funn.jpg

Thank you to everyone.
I made a pledge to myself today to try and meet all of you before I die.
Hopefully 20+ years will be more than enough to accomplish my pledge.
Thanks, guys and gals.

Was this a little tear in your eye ? :)

Pretty sure I'll be in Fla. sometime next couple of years, got some relatives over there. Hang on .

Last edited:
Thank you to everyone.
I made a pledge to myself today to try and meet all of you before I die.
Hopefully 20+ years will be more than enough to accomplish my pledge.
Thanks, guys and gals.

Yes, Happy Birthday Stan.....You and I are truly closer than you even you thought, mine was two days ago ( and you F-ers said nothing:shruggy: )

I am certain we'll meet up, all in due time. Now, its happy hour, have a drink on me...:eek:ccasion14:

Yes, Happy Birthday Stan.....You and I are truly closer than you even you thought, mine was two days ago ( and you F-ers said nothing:shruggy: )

I am certain we'll meet up, all in due time. Now, its happy hour, have a drink on me...:eek:ccasion14:

Ummm, did you check the other birthday thread?

I mentioned your birthday in one of the Carlisle threads Dave. I know it was a happy one, you were with family at a giant Mopar car show!

Stan I hope to be able shake your hand too at some point.

I mentioned your birthday in one of the Carlisle threads Dave. I know it was a happy one, you were with family at a giant Mopar car show!

Thanks.....never saw any post on it and no My Birthday as always is within the hottest week of the year and I was at work getting a moderate case of heat stroke.

Back