Has anyone used this product on leather seats?

1978 NYB

Warfighter
Legendary Member
Reaction score
Has anyone used this product on leather seats? I've seen it on a car show and the results looked amazing. I'm thinking about trying it on my NYB 35 year old leather seats just to get them pliable again. It's a little pricey...

http://www.swissvax.us/merchant.mvc...uct_Code=SE1042592&Category_Code=LEATHER-CARE

swissvax-leather-fat-elephant-museum-se1042592.jpg

You mean *** monkey I luv it when the interior lady gives them **** and calls them *** monkey only reason to watch the show.

She's the best......and does great interior work! LOL!

with they'd do a cool car like a 2 door cbody or any mopar and not put chevy crap in it

I think that's my favorite show on the tube these days, although that and Tiger baseball is all that I watch....
I was planning on getting some of that for my Imps leather, even wrote it down so I wouldn't forget.

It's a little pricey...
Word of advice: It's free so take it for what it's worth....
If you research leather, you will find out that the drying and cracking is from the loss of lanolin. It's lanolin in the leather that determines its suppleness. The highest grades of new leather also have the highest concentrations of lanolin occuring naturally in them.
Buy a jar of 100% pure lanolin on Amazon for ten bucks.
After thoroughly CLEANING the leather, soak the leather in lanolin and let it dry. Wipe off all the excess and buff.. It will blow you away.
Worked great on my harness. Soft, supple, and sexy.

Here I go learning again. Lanolin is the best on leather use it on my 300m even with the everyday abuse the car gets still soft.

More excellent advice to be had on FCBO and a few more laughs, thanks gents!

Stan you need velcro gloves not a harness but whatever works is okay. When is the free trial up because I know this much fun and entertainment can't be free. This is great stuff you just can't get on a,b,or e bodies

I'll have to try 100% Lanolin....I've got a decent set of leather seats now and I don't want them to dry up like the old set that I had.

Back