Hello from Ontario, Canada

Ontarionewport

Reaction score
Hello everyone,

I've read this forum from time to time over the last few years as I've worked on my car. I decided to join today as you guys have a lot more experience with c bodies than I do.

I have a black '67 chrysler newport coupe with a 383 2 barrel.

My father left it to me 4 years ago when he passed away. I have been working the bugs out and improving it since.

I just had an issue with the fuel gauge/ammeter/voltage regulator. Luckily there's a shop nearby that specializes in mopar clusters and they fixed it all for me very reasonably. They also upgraded my old AM radio to AM/FM/Bluetooth. I just gotta put it all back together.

I'm hoping to get to Carlisle this summer in the Newport.

Looking forward to learning from you all

Really?
Are you driving? From BC?

What is your car?

i wish i was driving - initially i planned on driving my 78 Salon out and shipping it back but the #$ got high enough that even i couldnt justify it to myself.
but i'll be staying at kevin mcc's and so i wouldnt be suprised if i drive the 78 Salon that i sold him back in 2007. theres going to be a group driving from Windsor so i will be driving something for sure

Hello everyone,

I've read this forum from time to time over the last few years as I've worked on my car. I decided to join today as you guys have a lot more experience with c bodies than I do.

I have a black '67 chrysler newport coupe with a 383 2 barrel.

My father left it to me 4 years ago when he passed away. I have been working the bugs out and improving it since.

I just had an issue with the fuel gauge/ammeter/voltage regulator. Luckily there's a shop nearby that specializes in mopar clusters and they fixed it all for me very reasonably. They also upgraded my old AM radio to AM/FM/Bluetooth. I just gotta put it all back together.

I'm hoping to get to Carlisle this summer in the Newport.

Looking forward to learning from you all

Here's a few pics. Just got it put back together and washed it

20240611_182953.jpg

20240611_182947.jpg

Back