Help find 65 Plymouth Sport Fury Conv Part?

Status
Not open for further replies.

texassprite

Reaction score
Contact seller
I'm trying to find this broken part:

IMG_0074.jpg

This is from a 1965 Plymouth Sport Fury Convertible, but my husband thinks there might be a similar piece on another C body convertible. I have a parts list, but I do not see this piece on the list. Can someone point me in the right direction? I would love to be able to get this part by Father's Day.

Thanks,

Tanya

IMG_0074.jpg

Welcome.........nice car.

I'm familiar with the 74-78 Formal's.

Someone on this forum can probably get you pointed in the right direction.

If you have the part number which is on a lot of parts you can try a couple of these places.

www.arizonaparts.com

or

www.partsvoice.com

Thanks!

Thanks! I don't have the part number. I may go through the list again...

Welcome.........nice car.

I'm familiar with the 74-78 Formal's.

Someone on this forum can probably get you pointed in the right direction.

If you have the part number which is on a lot of parts you can try a couple of these places.

www.arizonaparts.com

or

www.partsvoice.com

Pretty difficult part to get unbroken. I am pretty certain it is on both 65 and 66 Fury Convertibles. Possibly same on the Monacos. Possibly same as on the 67 and 68 C bodies as well, but I cannot be sure about that. People try to remove that part without removing the stainless trim piece first and end up breaking off the tab.
Good Luck with the search.

Thanks Bryan and Badvert65! Gonna try my luck with other C bodies besides the Fury. Unfortunately, I don't even know what to call it.

Thanks again!

I'm trying to find the same part for my 66 Plymouth Sport fury Convertible also, one of mine is missing, 65 and 66 should be the same, looks the same to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back