hey everyone check this site out

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was just looking for mopars out of the stratosphere - which ends up lending itself to more doors. The car hauler is still sweet.

Yes it is. The 64 300 in silver is beautiful as well.

http://countryclassiccars.com/html/spcars_174.htm

image.jpg

I've seen some things posted on other forums about that place and some of the cars there that I won't repeat. Buyer beware.

I've seen some things posted on other forums about that place and some of the cars there that I won't repeat. Buyer beware.
Won't bother me to say it.
Hefty priced so-so cars.
If it's the exact dream car you're looking for, then go for it.
If you're looking for a steal, move on.

Before you get all excited and make a mess, I've been there a couple of times. The cars are sold on a hefty commission, which explains the pricing. I'd say 75% are full of a few gallons of bondo and most have lots of free dirt in the paint that goes with. In other words, inspect the car in person or pay a professional to do it if you're not from the area. I'm about 120 miles away from them and the place is sort of a joke among the car collector crowd here.

There's two real old timers down here that swear that is the best classic car dealer in the country to buy a car from. Neither of them have bought a car in thirty years either. They just sit on their porch and read the print version of AutoTrader. One copy. They pass it on to about ten others. By the time it's offered to me it's the March 2008 issue.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back