Hey people, I am in need of Rear leaf springs for 1974 plymouth fury iii. My rear end is sagging really bad

badattitude10

Reaction score
Hey good people, I am in need of rear leaf springs for a 1974 plymouth fury iii. Any help/leads is highly appreciated. My rear end is sagging really bad

ESPO Springs and Things.
A search here on this topic would have revealed that as one of the best sources.

Another vote for Espo. https://www.springsnthings.com/

There are others that also produce good springs, but assuming you are in Virginia, you may find that overall cost with shipping might be cheaper with Espo because it's closer.

Yeah, man, her name is Laurie
She is great, knows her stuff. I bought mine 10 years ago and she asked if it was 5 leaf or 6. "Heck, I don't know. My car is over in the storage garage and the snow is a foot deep. Give me the 5's" I had 6 leaf. They fit perfect and haven't settled much at all.

ESPO sold us a very nice rear spring upgrade about 4 yrs ago, with an extra 2" of lift for the rear. I used that on our '66, then transferred them to the '68 when Mathilda got murdered nearly 3 yrs ago. Gertrude rides great with the ESPO stuff too, and THAT car had had one of its original leaves removed, thus making a poor "low rider" of it when we first got it.

The cost of ESPO's kit ran modest too. An EXCELLENT suggestion for all seekers.

Back