Hey! Restoring my 66 Polara

DeamonB

Reaction score
Hi folks! Love my 66 Polara. I picked it up almost a year ago. I was in the market for a D100 or D150 but fell in love with this gal. Haven't done much to it. Did a front brake conversion to disc, new firm feel upper a-arms, new wheels... Cleaned her up a bit inside, but the exterior needs love. Pretty straight tho! No rust, no leaks, drives like a champ. 383 4bbl. Love the cam in it too, but the exhaust is killing me. SO LOUD. the drone it awful without a working stereo. Will be keeping it the same color when I get the body done. Mauve Metallic. I will be adding some details of course, pinstriping, pearl in the top, etc. but the color needs to remain. I would like to start fixing it up a bit more, but they're only original once, right? The interior is clean, but he cushion is like powder. Hoping to find a build sheet once I get in there to replace the seats. Hopefully its not under the headliner because it pristine! Not taking that out lol. Looking forward to picking your brains for help as I go.

1724796745924.png

Back