Hi everybody from a german Gas Junkie

SportFury6678

Reaction score
Dear all, my car is a Plymouth Sport Fury 1966 2-door Hardtop and i happy to be in this forum. I'm trying to repair the rear right window regulator mechanism. What I'm missing are parts. Specifically, I need either a complete lifting mechanism or, ideally, just the guide rollers that run in the rails. Can these be ordered anywhere in the USA? I had already looked at Rockauto. Maybe one of you has ideas or an address where something like this is available?

THX!!

Gregor

Hello Gregor!

Have you tried the Moparshop Rollen für die hintere Seitenscheibe, 5,01 € yet? They definitely have rollers for the rear side windows. I'm just not sure if they also fit our c-bodies...
Or for example Mopar Mall also has a lot of small parts

Good luck
Jörg

Howdy from the hills of Arkansas.

Gregor, there is the “parts wanted” advertisement available here. Look for that forum.

A company called “Murray Parks” located in the State of Ohio is on the web. It’s a one man operation so you may have to contact him several times. Good luck!

Howdy! Where in Germany? (I'm german as well but left the country to immigrate to Oregon lol). Im from Kassel!

Hello from Minnesota. You should share some pictures of your car. I'm a Dodge guy, but a '66 Sport Fury is one I'd like to have.

Back