I’m back!!!

O_Knut

Reaction score
Well, I think it’s been like 1.5-2 years since I was on here last, but for those curious I am back.
And my Chrysler is still with me.
I put her into storage at the end of 2022 with the whole “I’ll fix ___ later” mindset, as things were going but weren’t yet gone. They all broke during storage, which resulted in my car not being able to stop, and driving at ~20-25 mph without throttle input (I drove it 2 times in 2023 terrified). Through all of this I was unable to justify the costly repairs as my own life was changing, and I couldn’t give the car the attention it needed. I’m in college now, however, today my whole family moved and I had to get the car out of the yard, so she was finally moved. SHES GETTING FIXED!!! I can now afford it and justify the expense, and will be back posting with questions on CE23K1C152299 (my apparently early production model Newport royal). Stay tuned
(That’s her at the shop right now)
(That’s me now as I have changed drastically from my profile photo) (not that anyone cares how I look, just a reference for time gone by). IMG_1829.jpegIMG_0112.jpeg

Are you using AI yet in your Mopar database? :poke:
Nope. My head seems to suffice :rolleyes: :)

PS: it helps to have the tag. It also helps that @O_Knut owns a really attractive and unique 1971 Newport Royal.

Last edited:
Back