I want this Chrysler Coupe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well then...... let me correct myself and state 528 Cu In RBRE. LOL!

Bring whatever tough guy car you got & let's line up with my gay car.

Better be careful of what you wish for Ross...... The tough car I bring to the table will likely blow yours slap out of the state......!

A twin turbo 454 CID LS dyno'd at 1200 HP In a 57 Bel Air on a Art Morrison chassis.

Lucky for you I've beat everything I ever needed to..... Have nothing to prove and don't do that anymore.
:poke:

You'd be surprised at how little room those engine bays actualy have. My 48 Desoto is basicly the same car, but with a slightly shorter nose then the Chrysler. You would need to loose the inner fenders, and heavily modify the rad support area to make any those big Hemi's fit. Then there is the steering, would probably have to go rack and pinion, since the stock steering column would be in the LH valve cover.

These cars sem to fit a LA motor quite well though. A screaming stroker small block would be my choice.

Knew someone who tried to take one of these cars and graft an M-body front end onto it for a SB.
The car became crusher fodder.

Better be careful of what you wish for Ross...... The tough car I bring to the table will likely blow yours slap out of the state......!

A twin turbo 454 CID LS dyno'd at 1200 HP In a 57 Bel Air on a Art Morrison chassis.

Lucky for you I've beat everything I ever needed to..... Have nothing to prove and don't do that anymore.
:poke:
Bring it. Mines in the trailer headed for Bama now. ;)

bear-pissing-contest.jpg

Early dak chasis seems to fit most of these 40/early 50s smallblock ready decent brakes, cheap. I've been keeping my welder warmed up for one of these combos for awhile.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back