I was told by one of you guys, that "I suck" New pics!

Congratulations. Nice score!...and what he said.
Thanks a lot guys!! I guess I should change my username to "DYSON"! I will take some more pics of the interior/ underhood/ exterior tomorrow- I have already installed some 15" c body Road wheels/ painted the faded red bar in the grille, and started to destail clean underhood! I have never had a southwest car before, and it is amazing to me that I will not have to replace one single chromed part! Absolutely 0 pitting- even the tailight bezels are perfect!!

IMG_7758.JPG
Here is a shot of the repainted red grille bar....

Nice. They are both gorgeous cars.

Yes, we take a lot for granted out here in terms of automotive preservation. The sun kills interiors in a hurry, but the metal parts hold up very well and unless you live near the ocean it is rare that you will have to deal with the tin worm.

That red bar reminds me of the red paint on the rear deck lid finish panel of my 68 Sport Fury. I would bet they are the same color, too. What paint did you use?

BTW - I will be removing the MSD dizzy, coil, and control box and installing a mopar set up!

Nice. They are both gorgeous cars.

Yes, we take a lot for granted out here in terms of automotive preservation. The sun kills interiors in a hurry, but the metal parts hold up very well and unless you live near the ocean it is rare that you will have to deal with the tin worm.

That red bar reminds me of the red paint on the rear deck lid finish panel of my 68 Sport Fury. I would bet they are the same color, too. What paint did you use?
Thanks again! I used Rustoleum X2 "Colonial Red" out of the three shades I tried on sample swatches - this one matched the color on my verts grille bar

I've never said this to a man before but NICE PAIR. Please post photo's with all the updates. Two of the best Mopar paint shades.

Them white letter tires and the Cragars with that shade of blue, forgettaboutit!! Lol

IMG_7766.JPG
IMG_7767.JPG
IMG_7765.JPG
IMG_7768.JPG
IMG_7770.JPG
IMG_7769.JPG
IMG_7764.JPG
Now get your butt out there and get some great pictures with that fast top.
Okay, we got a rain soaked day today, so I have to settle for some in the garage pics..... My wife( who will be driving the vert) and I are going to take the pair to a "Toys for Tots" car show at the Portland Motor Club tomorrow- it will be our local debut of the pair of 68 300s!

IMG_1065.jpg
IMG_1062.jpg
IMG_1064.jpg
IMG_1066.jpg
How did your Toys for Tots show go?
It was a very nice show, Bill Waldron (the owner of PMC) has the largest and best quality Mopar collection in the State... maybe even New England! He made a point of coming over to us, to compliment-and thanked us for bringing the pair to the show! Driving through the city was a trip - people really like to see these big beasts out on the road!

Back