ignition eye candy

halifaxhops

Retired USAF MSGT (SW) yes navy also.
FCBO Gold Member
Reaction score
Here are some I have now, trying to get them all.
dsc02422-jpg.jpg

dsc02423-jpg.jpg

dsc02424-jpg.jpg

dsc02425-jpg.jpg

dsc02426-jpg.jpg

dsc02427-jpg.jpg

dsc02428-jpg.jpg

dsc02429-jpg.jpg

dsc02430-jpg.jpg

dsc02431-jpg.jpg

I'd forgotten about the MP repackaged MSD boxes. Quite a colorful collection there!

In the old Mopar Perf "talks" which MP's Larry Shappard presented at the 1980s Mopar Nationals, he mentioned the small steps they were making to get more repro parts into their portfolio of parts. He mentioned the voltage regulators in particular.

He said that they went back to the OEM blueprints and sought to get the original vendors to make them (as they also had all of the old blueprints and such in their stash). When the particular voltage regulators arrived, I realized something important to the repro people. The particular part number voltage regulator they came up with was the "number-changed, latest version" of that orig part number. Which meant it was the latest version of that older part number, which might not be exactly like the original one it replaced for the particular model year item. Just like would have been sold new by Chrysler Parts.

Take care,
CBODY67

That one is hard to find believe it is a one year only Roadrunner? The third pin is for a warning light, most have two and the dimple also is rare. I love this stuff.

Wow! That is one awesome collection. .
I've not even seen several of those before now.

I believe the 2875400 is a 69 Imperial. Something about Insulated ground vs Isolated ground or the other way around.

Alan

Really expensive also NOS IF you can find one.

Back