I'm In the Damn Hospital Again!

Be well, follow Drs. Orders and have fun with the nurses. You've gotbthat fresh painted NYB that needs to cruise

Get well and get home soon. Nobody wants to be in the hospital. Hope it's nothing serious.

Make sure they are on top of your coumadin level or what ever blood thinner you are on. 4 years ago my brother in law (who I've known since 1974) died from a pulmonary embolism right after a knee replacement because the hospital F'd up his level. Clots are serious stuff so stay on top of it and police yourself while at the hospital. Sry not to scare but I no longer trust health care workers. Have to look out for yourself. Get better!

Bob did you get the Gulf War Newsletter? It came yesterday 3rd or 4th one I have received. I was in Spain during the war but some of my bud's were in Saudi. We had planes all over. Spain, Sadui, Diego Garcia, England, Guam for major inspections. Didn't know if you were right in the theater or not.

Yep, I deployed from Germany and we started in Saudi Arabia, pounded through Kuwait, and destroyed the Republican Guard in Iraq.

Make sure they are on top of your coumadin level or what ever blood thinner you are on. 4 years ago my brother in law (who I've known since 1974) died from a pulmonary embolism right after a knee replacement because the hospital F'd up his level. Clots are serious stuff so stay on top of it and police yourself while at the hospital. Sry not to scare but I no longer trust health care workers. Have to look out for yourself. Get better!

I'm taking Eliquis twice a day.

Forget the leg.....how's the car takein all this?....oh ya.....get well soon.....

Hope you get better soon Bob, we need to get you back to Carlisle. Listen to the Docs, and the cute nurses, especially if she looks like this.....

IMG_2278.JPG

Forget the leg.....how's the car takein all this?....oh ya.....get well soon.....

I've only driven once since the paint was done. Normally I drive her every day that I can. Don't want to risk an accident with the bum leg.

This must be serious.....they are giving me morphine every 3 hours for the pain.

My FIL went through a long battle with an infection on his leg before finding the right Dr and antibiotic. I just pour bleach or peroxide on everything but it sounds like that's not an option. Hope you get well soon and enjoy that new paint job.

Back