Imperial at C&C today

patrick66

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
The '66 at coffee & cars today. Almost took the '69 D300 flatbed as the skies looked pretty ominous. But I said "screw it!" and took the ragtop out. Glad I did, too! It was a beautiful morning for a drop-top drive!

There were several A- and E-bodies today. My phone kept saying "you're at your limit!", so it was just my car in pics today.

IMG_20240817_080604795_HDR.jpg

I wish we still had a C & C around here. The local dealership that used to hold them sold to new owners and the new owners don't do it

I wish we still had a C & C around here. The local dealership that used to hold them sold to new owners and the new owners don't do it
Start one!

It's not all that hard. Finding a place is the hardest.

A friend of mine and his wife has started three of them. One was at a Wegmans grocery store. That really took off until one of the other stores needed the lot. They moved to another Wegmans were it's going like gangbusters. They started one at a farm type restaurant, but that had some issues, mostly with the owners, so that got dropped. It was way out on the country anyway... Then, they started one this spring at the local park. They had tried before, but COVID got in the way. This one is great for me as it's less than 5 minutes away. It hasn't really taken off and I think bad weather has had something to do with it. It's still a good time and everyone enjoys themselves.

First Cars and Coffee of the year...

Back