Important - FCBO News

I wish he would sell to me, Id like to get everything in one place
I think given the growth here that will happen eventually. In any case this has become the centre of the C Body universe in large part through your efforts as a tireless host. Thanks for the heads up.

Dry dock has turned into a dry hole. I'm not sure why some of the few active members there don't visit here. Perhaps they just don't know about it....?
I don't even remember my sign in info there.....

Dry dock has turned into a dry hole. I'm not sure why some of the few active members there don't visit here. Perhaps they just don't know about it....?
I don't even remember my sign in info there.....

I'm interested in the content. There is some good stuff there I don't want to see lose should he decide to just close it some day.

Very proud to be part of this whole group.:thumbsup::thankyou:

Thanks Joey!

Got your message that the new hard drive change is done.

Is there any change we will see from this?

I'm interested in the content. There is some good stuff there I don't want to see lose should he decide to just close it some day.
Back when I first signed up at The Dry Dock and FCBO, A friend and I had already started a more local Canadian based C Body site up in Vancouver which was actually a really neat little community as we focused specifically on the cars in our region which we're (of course) 99.9% Canadian cars. Our site is long since dust in the wind but I agree, if the Dock were to fizzle, it'd be real good to preserve it here somehow.

Thanks again, Joey. It's real nice to have this kind of informative and engaged community around our lovely beasts again.

Is there any change we will see from this?

The site should be a little faster - That's the only thing you might notice.

What you wont notice, the site should be much more stable and less likely to have problems. If there are server related problems, they will be fixed MUCH faster. The new datacenter we are in is also pretty much impervious to things like natural disasters and stuff like that.

The site should be a little faster - That's the only thing you might notice.

What you wont notice, the site should be much more stable and less likely to have problems. If there are server related problems, they will be fixed MUCH faster. The new datacenter we are in is also pretty much impervious to things like natural disasters and stuff like that.

Joey: Check the time synch on yer new server. Many of the postings I've seen this AM are getting stamped with afternoon time stamps.

Working great here, Joey. Speedy as all hell. As a fellow website co-owner and former mainframer who lived through numerous OS upgrades and migrations, I understand some of what's involved. Especially that initial "is it here, or am I going back to reload?". :eek:

Thanks for your hard work.

Working great here, Joey. Speedy as all hell. As a fellow website co-owner and former mainframer who lived through numerous OS upgrades and migrations, I understand some of what's involved. Especially that initial "is it here, or am I going back to reload?". :eek:

Thanks for your hard work.

yes - always tweaking to do after a server move

Back