WANTED Instrument panel Dimmer switch wanted

Xavi3r

Reaction score
Contact seller
Hi, all is in the title. I made some electrical repairs on the 70 monaco ( hurray i got everything back !) but the dimmer switch is bad ( not more resistance in it ).

So i need a dimmer switch, il think they are all the same for several years. The car is a 1970.

Tell me !!

It is a DS68 Standard —- which fits every MOPAR Vehicle from
1961 through the end of the 1970s —- when they took them off the floor and put them into the steering column….

They are very routinely available in the U.S.A. , I don’t know how easily you can find one in France…. A Bientot….
Very inexpensive also…..

I know some people at the Olympics !!! Too bad I didn’t give one to them , for you , a couple weeks ago !!!
C’est domage….. Craig…..

It is a DS68 Standard —- which fits every MOPAR Vehicle from
1961 through the end of the 1970s —- when they took them off the floor and put them into the steering column….

They are very routinely available in the U.S.A. , I don’t know how easily you can find one in France…. A Bientot….
Very inexpensive also…..

I know some people at the Olympics !!! Too bad I didn’t give one to them , for you , a couple weeks ago !!!
C’est domage….. Craig…..
Hi it is quite hard to find one in france unless you already have a spare car.
I am talking about the dimmer for the dashboard not the foot one for the headlights. " panel lamps dimmer switch "

products-dscf4497_1-scaled.jpg

That is a whole different switch —- that is N O T the very inexpensive floor mounted Dimmer Switch…..
That is the Interior Dash Light Switch —- and you will have to send it to the guy on this site — devinism — to rebuild it….

I can't find the values of the resistor wire in the repair manual, someone have them ?

Back