Interesting 69 Monaco 500 Loaded with Options and 440HP

Status
Not open for further replies.
To commando 1 im am not an idiot !!!!!!!!!!!!! And the craigslist ad states 2 cars included dont look at it then the emblems are real the tag says a75 which states 500 package and 2 cars 1 for parts because a 2 good doors and hood and lots of trim and brown car has factory headrest !!!!!

And if you detmatt would read the ad it says it's for 2 cars because they are kinda hard to come by ad says for (2)

Here is your ad cut and pasted

UP FOR SALE IS A VERY RARE AND SOLID CA MONACO 500 THIS CAR IS LOADED FACTORY 440 HP (CK THE EX MANIFOLDS) 727 TRANS **** 500 PACKAGE *** POWER BUCKET SEAT CONSOLE. A/C, P/S ,PB, TW, CC, PW, PDL, AM/FM 8 TRACK ,REAR DEFROSTER,DUAL MIRRORS, CREAM EXT,BLACK INTERIOR, REAR SEATS WILL CLEAN UP NICELY FRONT BUCKETS WILL NEED SOME REPAIR BUT CUSHIONS APPEAR TO BE GOOD THIS CAR DOESNT APPEAR TO BEEN MESSED WITH OTHER THAN A REPAINT AT SOME TIME IT WAS LAST TAGGED IN CA. IN 1983 I JUST GOT THIS CAR 3 WEEK AGO BUT. ********** I JUST FOUND A DONE CAR CONVERTIBLE IM BUYING********** SO BAD AS I HATE TOO THIS BEAUTY AND RARE PIECE HAS TO GO ! THE TRUNK PAN WILL PROBABLY NEED REPLACED I FOUND A PAN ON E BAY WITH CORRECT STAMPING 200.00 FREE SHIPPING PASSENGER DOOR SMASHED A CAR ROLLED INTO DOOR ??? IT OPENS THE BODY HAS SOME DINGS AND DENTS BUT SOLID AS A ROCK I BOUGHT THIS CAR WINTER JUST GOT IT SHIPPED HERE 3
show contact info

Sorry, but I can't see anywhere that is is for two cars either.

UP FOR SALE IS A VERY RARE AND SOLID CA MONACO 500 THIS CAR IS LOADED FACTORY 440 HP (CK THE EX MANIFOLDS) 727 TRANS **** 500 PACKAGE *** POWER BUCKET SEAT CONSOLE. A/C, P/S ,PB, TW, CC, PW, PDL, AM/FM 8 TRACK ,REAR DEFROSTER,DUAL MIRRORS, CREAM EXT,BLACK INTERIOR, REAR SEATS WILL CLEAN UP NICELY FRONT BUCKETS WILL NEED SOME REPAIR BUT CUSHIONS APPEAR TO BE GOOD THIS CAR DOESNT APPEAR TO BEEN MESSED WITH OTHER THAN A REPAINT AT SOME TIME IT WAS LAST TAGGED IN CA. IN 1983 I JUST GOT THIS CAR 3 WEEK AGO BUT. ********** I JUST FOUND A DONE CAR CONVERTIBLE IM BUYING********** SO BAD AS I HATE TOO THIS BEAUTY AND RARE PIECE HAS TO GO ! THE TRUNK PAN WILL PROBABLY NEED REPLACED I FOUND A PAN ON E BAY WITH CORRECT STAMPING 200.00 FREE SHIPPING PASSENGER DOOR SMASHED A CAR ROLLED INTO DOOR ??? IT OPENS THE BODY HAS SOME DINGS AND DENTS BUT SOLID AS A ROCK I BOUGHT THIS CAR WINTER JUST GOT IT SHIPPED HERE 3
show contact info

Sorry, but I can't see anywhere that is is for two cars either.

All you have to do is insert the words he was thinking but omitting while typing out that wall of all CAPS text.

He was obviously in a severe time crunch scenario and couldn't use many verbs or adjectives and spaces were not allowed. Apparently neither were anything but " ! " as far as punctuation goes ... or he may have had a keystroke limit or maybe a gunman was holding his family and he was trying to send an urgent message in code for help

1969 monaco with 500 package posted my car by another member

******THE AD THAT WAS POSTED DIDNT POST ALL AD***** THATS WHY YOU DIDNT SEE (2) CARS **UP FOR SALE IS A VERY RARE AND SOLID CA MONACO 500 THIS CAR IS LOADED FACTORY 440 HP (CK THE EX MANIFOLDS) 727 TRANS **** 500 PACKAGE *** POWER BUCKET SEAT CONSOLE. A/C, P/S ,PB, TW, CC, PW, PDL, AM/FM 8 TRACK ,REAR DEFROSTER,DUAL MIRRORS, CREAM EXT,BLACK INTERIOR, REAR SEATS WILL CLEAN U
show contact infoFOUND A DONE CAR CONVERTIBLE IM BUYING********** SO BAD AS I HATE TOO THIS BEAUTY AND RARE PIECE HAS TO GO ! THE TRUNK PAN WILL PROBABLY NEED REPLACED I FOUND A PAN ON E BAY WITH CORRECT STAMPING 200.00 FREE SHIPPING PASSENGER DOOR SMASHED A CAR ROLLED INTO DOOR ??? IT OPENS THE BODY HAS SOME DINGS AND DENTS BUT SOLID AS A ROCK I BOUGHT THIS CAR WINTER JUST GOT IT SHIPPED HERE 3 WEEKS AGO AND ALSO LAST WINTER I BOUGHT SPARE CAR FOR PARTS THESE CARS ARE HARD TO COME BY SO I BOUGHT THE WHOLE CAR !!!!!! BOTH CARS WILL BE INCLUDED !!!!! I HAVENT DONE NOTHING WITH THE CAR BUT PUT IN GARAGE AND STARTED CLEANING IT OUT SOME ******NEED TO SELL ASAP BUT BUT GIVING IT AWAY THANK YOU FOR LOOKING DAN 765-465-7663 MIGHT BE ABLE TO DELIVER ??? FOR REASONABLE RATE

You cant see the 2 cars because either c bodies is limited to the amount of text per ad or the guy that copied and pasted it didn't get the whole ad copied best to go to c/l Indianapolis and look up whole ad before you start judging me and for you Steve A . it was paid for long time ago don't say it took a yr to pay it

Id say go to c/l look ad to see whole ad thanks stopped at shipped here 3.....

Looks like a POS if you ask me. The person selling it for that kind of money is out of line. Maybe if it was $500 it would a different story. It would need 5 to 6k just to look half way decent and that's just a start. The other thing about some people that post ads on CL,..what is it with the F-ing Caps lock!!??
Oh, and what in the hell does this mean? "PASSENGER DOOR SMASHED A CAR ROLLED INTO DOOR ??? IT OPENS THE BODY HAS SOME DINGS AND DENTS BUT SOLID AS A ROCK I BOUGHT THIS CAR WINTER JUST GOT IT SHIPPED HERE 3"

Really..! LMAO....
Really ??? go to the orig craigslist ad and you may or may not understand ?? door got smashed When a car rolled into it how hard is that to under stand ???? things happen and if you can actually go to C/L and look at ad you might read the rest "after I got it shipped here " make sure you read the whole ad before you start making fun of people REALLY ....! LMAO.......

You cant see the 2 cars because either c bodies is limited to the amount of text per ad or the guy that copied and pasted it didn't get the whole ad copied best to go to c/l Indianapolis and look up whole ad ...

Did that, twice. Here is all there is. Maybe you should check it yourself.

show contact info
MIGHT BE ABLE TO DELIVER ??? FOR REASONABLE RATE
  • do NOT contact me with unsolicited services or offers

Over and out.

69 monaco 500 package trim tag A75

300RAG the previous guy to post my ad off c/l didn't copy of paste it all or wouldn't allow for all the text orig ad is for 2 cars because not that easy to find I was going to do it but found a 64 conv I'm buying thanks

Sorry, but

I dream of a world where I can enjoy cheeseburgers without guilt again and also be able reset the FCBO trip odometer.

Posted via Topify on Android

you want to sell a fuselage car for a 64 "whatever" CV.
Wrong way to go :))

Carsten

I spoke with the owner earlier today. The first owner of the car was sketchy when I first considered buying that car last winter and probably misled me a bit as to why it was taking a lot of time to complete the sale. Now that I had a chance to talk to the owner after my posts for this listing, I am aware of what really happened. The current owner is a really nice guy who knows his Mopars and has circumstances around him that make sense for him to sell the Monacos and pursue the 64. Yes the light yellow car needs restoration, but it seems to me the prices are reasonable when you consider two cars are included. I believe he is a man of integrity. I wish him well on the sale.

I did some research...US Monacos looked like this and the Monaco 500 was available on it. Canadian Monaco 500 trim looks like US Polara 500 trim. The one for sale appears to be a "real" US production Monaco 500.
I knew that at one time but had forgotten it. Thanks for the history refresher.

In addition to contact info, there is more AD text if you click "show contact info" tab

AD 1.jpg

after you click the contact info the highlighted text appears

AD 2.jpg

AD 1.jpg

AD 2.jpg

Hemiroy could have pointed that out with one post and avoided all kinds of controversy. Good luck with your sale.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back