Jezebelle......

bluefury361

Old Man with a Hat
Reaction score
Jezebelle will be going on a sea cruise to her new caretaker. So long old girl. You will always be a great memory.
I'll leave it to her new caretaker to fill in the blanks if desired. A recent member here in Finland.
Ellie & Jezebelle solo.jpg

Whoever got her is one lucky dude. Best of luck to the new owner and to you in all your forthcoming endeavors.

Sad to see her leave the USA, but they seem to love and respect our beloved c-bodies over there, so I am sure Jezebelle will be respected by the new caretaker.

I did sense a disturbance in the force...:lol:

Congrats to you Will on the sale and congrats to the new owner on buying what is likely the finest example of this car that can be had.:thumbsup:

I don't know what to say.

I'm sad, happy, and glad she will be taken care of.

Always sad when a car like Jezebelle leaves the USA, but the owners in Finland, the Netherlands, and Germany all seem to give them the loving homes they deserve; which, other than the good people on this list, is a far cry better than what they get in their home country. As caretakers it is our responsibility to see to their preservation, and find a new, deserving home for them when we need to, which you have done.

Jezebelle will be going on a sea cruise to her new caretaker. So long old girl. You will always be a great memory.
I'll leave it to her new caretaker to fill in the blanks if desired. A recent member here in Finland. View attachment 188615

Wil: Like Bob said: "I don't know what to say." Although I'm happy you sold your car, I am pretty bummed about the whole situation. I will really miss seeing the car at Carlisle and at Big Daddy's. I just hope we continue to see you for a long time to come.

THAT'S IT! I'M MOVING TO FINLAND! :)

Good to hear, Will. Seems like this part of the life change went well enough as long as all parties are pleased with the outcome. I hope the new owner post here and we get to see more of the car online at least.

I can't find one stinkin image on Google that expresses my feelings right now.

here's one for me (a classic, many decades old, reborn as a meme)...:):(

feeling the extremes about thia whole thing. sum it all up though, i guess it means all the best to you Will on this part of your (and Jezebelle's) journey through life.

00-1-2-2.jpg

Back