Looking for 74' New Yorker parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

6PKRTSE

Reaction score
Contact seller
I need the following items for my 74' New Yorker:
1) Front passenger side turn signals.
2) Driver side Power window motor (2 door) I don't know if 4 door is the same or not.
3) Power window switches.
4) Has 15" hub caps now, would like the big Chrysler style 15" Rallye's (4).
5) Wiper arms.
6) May need something else I can't think of

hey i have a 73 are they different thanks brian 770-355-1680

73 should be real similar for most of the parts. What do you have?

I found the Chrysler 15" rallye's I was looking for. I found 4 wheels & 2 center caps. I never realized that they were actually chrome with brushed trim rings. Still looking for 15" trim rings now for these wheels 7 2 more center caps.

I found some NOS trim rings for $20.00 all still in their original packaging all 4 taped together. Now I just need 2 more center caps.

Now I am down to just needing.
1) Front passenger side turn signals.
2) Power window switches.
3) D.S. ext door stainless trim piece. About 6" tall & runs the length of the door.
4) 2 center caps for road wheels (like pictured)

Chrysler_New_Yorker_wheels.jpg

I am not really sure. I think they all very alittle each & every year it seems. I think 74 & 75 might be the same 76 & up are different but similar.

Now I am down to just needing.
1) Front passenger side turn signal.
2) Power window switches. (single switch)
3) D.S. ext door stainless trim piece. About 6" tall & runs the length of the door.

Yes, That is the same as my car. I need the passenger side which looks good on yours. My passenger side looks like you driver side. Would you like to sell it?

No, no, no....
The NYB in the sig is MY NYB (you can buy it for $15,000.00 though).

Had delay in picking up car. Not a trailer to be had for 150 mi. because of the snowbirds fleeing the state.
Picking it up Tue.

No, no, no....
The NYB in the sig is MY NYB (you can buy it for $15,000.00 though).

Had delay in picking up car. Not a trailer to be had for 150 mi. because of the snowbirds fleeing the state.
Picking it up Tue.

Sorry, I was talking to 72demon340.

Hi 72Demon340: I have a 78 Newport 2dr n need the vertical chrome piece on the turn signal lens. If you have a broken one with that little chrome piece...I am interested. If not, how much for a good turn signal lens that has the chrome piece? Please let me know. Thanks, Jim

Hi 72Demon340: I have a 78 Newport 2dr n need the vertical chrome piece on the turn signal lens. If you have a broken one with that little chrome piece...I am interested. If not, how much for a good turn signal lens that has the chrome piece? Please let me know. Thanks, Jim

which side? I have 4 of them, Both of my newports have them,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back