Looking for a member

moparnutcase

Reaction score
Does anyone know “rapidtrans”? I saw he last posted here in November of ‘21. The last time I saw and spoke with him was at Carlisle of ‘21. I had texted him several times with no response. I tried calling his cell a few days ago and it is not in service. Wanted to see if he was going to Carlisle this year. I sold Dan my Monaco back in ‘16. If anyone has any info it would be much appreciated. Dan, if you see this get in touch!

This doesn’t sound good. I hope he’s ok.

Same! He lives in Michigan, I believe Oakland County??? He owns my old ‘65 Monaco in Pale Gold Poly if any of this rings a bell.

Same! He lives in Michigan, I believe Oakland County??? He owns my old ‘65 Monaco in Pale Gold Poly if any of this rings a bell.
Yes very much. I haven’t seen him around town in probably a couple of years. I used to see him occasionally as we do/did live close to one another.

Thanks. Yeah, November of ‘21 was last activity here and April of ‘21 on Allpar. Saw him at Carlisle of ‘21 which was last time we spoke. Not getting a good vibe from this. Not to sound negative but I did try to do an obituary search but didn’t get far. If you find anything out, good or bad, please let me know. Thanks.

Thanks. Yeah, November of ‘21 was last activity here and April of ‘21 on Allpar. Saw him at Carlisle of ‘21 which was last time we spoke. Not getting a good vibe from this. Not to sound negative but I did try to do an obituary search but didn’t get far. If you find anything out, good or bad, please let me know. Thanks.
Will do.

Does the number you have for him end in 7003?

Back