Looking to convert to a dual master cylinder on my 1966 fury

1966Fury

Reaction score
Good evening everyone, I am new to the site and was wondering if I could get some guidance as to where I can find info on sourcing a dual master for my 66 fury? Any recommendations?
There is tons of info on the forums....I am still going through it as we speak.

Thank you

Does your car have drum brakes or disc brakes? The best dual circuit master would be one from a 67 - 73 full size. Pretty much any one for C body car similarly equipped - so if your car has drum brakes, get a drum brake master cylinder, such as what's available here at Rock Auto:

68 Fury drum brake master cylinder search Rock Auto

The trick is getting the plumbing correct. The drum brake single pot master has a different sized line going from the master to the metering block. The nice things is that there are now conversion kits available to do what you're doing, such as this:

Master cylinder single to dual conversion kit

Although it says it's for Dodge, it's the same for Plymouth.

Now - the cool trick is that all the parts above can be found from a Canadian supplier known as National Moparts - speak to Nigel Mills. www.nationalmoparts.com 1-888-652-7464

If you strike out there, I think Craig @mobileparts can help you too. He's now tagged on this thread, so he can advise.

Back