Man caves

That was a team effort between me and two friends and it was and hopefully still is a kool car. N96, painted bumper with chrome racing mirrors, column shift automatic with bucket seats, very unusual I thought.

sure is / was nice! There's a 4 spd car, same color up in Toronto for sale. I thought it may have been the same car, but its not. Nice work!

I can't say I even looked at the 3rd gen B-bodies....

Nice shop!

Thank you! As of right now it is the nicest shop area I have worked in or owned! Heck my wife even enjoys being out in it now. Everyone that has come over has said the same thing. The only thing it is missing is a flat screen! LOL. Surround sound and a fridge and just about every tool I need to work on everything old and most that is new. I've waited a long time for it and now finally have it.

Thank you! As of right now it is the nicest shop area I have worked in or owned! Heck my wife even enjoys being out in it now. Everyone that has come over has said the same thing. The only thing it is missing is a flat screen! LOL. Surround sound and a fridge and just about every tool I need to work on everything old and most that is new. I've waited a long time for it and now finally have it.
I'd hang there any day!

A fridge with a keg in it and the tap going through the door.....and I don't even drink!

The funny thing is the fridge is always stocked. Well at least til the end of the night! LOL. But we used to have one just like what you described out at Dennis' shop until I stopped going out there all the time.

One of my best friends is going to run a hose from his basement and mount the tap on the garage wall over the work bench. He's a high volume consumer! LOL!

He's smart enough not to work on cars or operate power tools when he's drinking and calls me for a safe ride if he needs to go somewhere if he has had more than one beer.

Back