For Sale Michigan '78 Cordoba (not mine) for $6.9k

Status
Not open for further replies.

drpreposterous

Reaction score
Contact seller
Seems kinda pricey for rectangle headlight 'Doba, but clean look.
1978 Chrysler Cordoba 40k Original Miles, 1 Owner, Garage Kept CLASSIC

1978 Chrysler Cordoba has 41,000 original miles my father in law bought the car brand new in 1978 from the Birmingham dealership. This Cordoba is in immaculate condition has and never been in the snow or rain, he always kept in the garage. We have all the paperwork and service done to this vehicle from the day it was purchased, including ziebart rust free undercarriage spray that was sprayed on. This is truly a must see and for the price is a steal. Make an offer, call or text show contact info
ask for Vince

00D0D_kZLti8UbP9g_1200x900.jpg

00o0o_joXjMUcU3Rg_1200x900.jpg

00p0p_aQV1zhGbeTH_1200x900.jpg

00x0x_fRnSRFgyTaX_1200x900.jpg

00909_8K8MdzzCH9G_1200x900.jpg

01515_kRbiozzWVqE_1200x900.jpg

Very Nice!

I wish it had the round headlights.....

Wipers not working. AC blows warm, per owner.
That low of miles makes you worry about worn gaskets, seals. But young man I spoke to, Vince, said there are no leaks. He's a young'un, and--alas--other than saying all service records kept, knew nothing about Lean Burn or other issues. He said his recently passed father-in-law religiously maintained it and used only as a nice weekend cruiser.

Not my favorite year nor color but.......if condition pans out and mileage is truly original definitely worth it. Guys keep forgetting that low mileage and originality only happen ONCE and I for one look for just that. Nice ride.

Well worth the money but not for me. Too much brown, too many headlights and not enough cubes!

I like the 4 headlights, both for the overall look and because 2 headlights=Rusty Trunk!!! I think it is a very classy color. The A/C issue doesn't bother me, but the wipers could be a BIG pain. I love the late B's, but not many people do, as this has been for sale for over a month.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back